Ah, Roatan. You probably think of sandy beaches, Caribbean waters blue as blue could be, scuba diving and snorkelling on the gorgeous Mesoamerican Barrier Reef. And you’d be right. Then there’s wildlife: iguanas the size of dogs, birds of every imaginable colour, dolphins, sharks, macaws and adorable capuchin monkeys. All the ingredients for a fabulous […]
Welcome! I'm Sophie - writer, dreamer, negotiator, wanderer, mum - in search of the world's curious places. Mostly with my daughters, sometimes solo. The girls share their take on it, too.
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.
- Kazakhstan & Kyrgyzstan with G Adventures: a trip review 24 November 2016
- 7 things 2016 taught me 31 December 2016
- The charms of England’s Lake District 29 May 2017
- A look inside North Korea 1 February 2017
- 11 things you’ll love about Kraków 10 March 2017
- Law & Order: Thingvellir edition 13 December 2017
- The Principal Manchester: a gorgeous space in a gutsy city 5 December 2017
- A Pitstop in Marsaxlokk 27 November 2017
- Grandhotel Cosmopolis: a concrete utopia 23 November 2017
- Valletta and the Knights of St John 16 November 2017
- Anne-Sophie Redisch: Thanks for stopping by, Eunice. The Okavango Delta...
- Eunice: The thing is the charm of Botswana isn\'t in Gabor...
- Anne-Sophie Redisch: I agree. Very sad!...
- Frances: I read about Svalbard a couple of years after it w...
- Emrah Baskin: lovely article with sharp fotos!, Me too I\'ve bee...
Africa Arabia architecture Arctic Austria Balkans Blogsherpa Britain British Isles Canada Caribbean Cornwall Cymru Denmark Dubai Egypt England Europe France Germany India Instagram islands Italy London Louisiana Middle East mountains Netherlands New Orleans Norway Oslo road trip Spain Sweden Switzerland the Nile travel with children travel with teens UNESCO World Heritage United Arab Emirates USA Vikings Wales world at a glance