Medieval Rhodes is beautiful. My favourite thing about this gothic city, however; is that it’s all but impossible NOT to get lost. No new world grid construction here, no straight Roman roads. Within the 4-km city wall, there are hundreds of little streets that don’t even have names. There are gates and squares. Temple ruins, […]
Welcome! I'm Sophie - writer, dreamer, negotiator, wanderer, mum - in search of the world's curious places. Mostly with my daughters, sometimes solo. The girls share their take on it, too.
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.
- The charms of England’s Lake District 29 May 2017
- 11 things you’ll love about Kraków 10 March 2017
- Things to do in Manchester if you’re not into football 28 April 2017
- Chasing shadows in Czechia 30 August 2017
- Day out Gdansk: The Malbork Murder 26 March 2017
- Cooking with chefs in Riga 23 February 2018
- Neusiedlersee/Lake Fertő 6 February 2018
- Winter in Oslo 1 February 2018
- World at a Glance: Medieval Rhodes 17 January 2018
- Wieliczka Mines: A World of Salt 14 January 2018
- Anne-Sophie Redisch: Of course! Good luck with your project!...
- Kathleen Hill: Hello! Beautiful pics! I am an art teacher in Fl...
- Rodrigo: That\'s awesome. Thank you so much!! :)...
- Anne-Sophie Redisch: It\'s possible to rent a boat and crew (remember t...
- Rodrigo: Hi Anne-Sophie. Thank you so much for the response...
Africa Arabia architecture Arctic Austria Balkans Blogsherpa Britain British Isles Canada Caribbean Cornwall Cymru Denmark Dubai Egypt England Europe France Germany India Instagram islands Italy London Louisiana Middle East mountains Netherlands New Orleans Norway Oslo road trip Spain Sweden Switzerland the Nile travel with children travel with teens UNESCO World Heritage United Arab Emirates USA Vikings Wales world at a glance