To get from Alghero to Corsica, we take a bus north to Santa Teresa di Gallura, then a ferry onwards to Bonifacio in southern Corsica. We have with us an inimitable guide, Marco. Along the way, we’re treated to wonderful stories about Sardinia and Sardinians. Leaving town at 6 am to catch the 10 o’clock […]
Travelling in Sardinia with kids is easy. Attractive Alghero with its old city walls is heaps of fun. There’s a park with a good playground and fab beaches.
Welcome! I'm Sophie - writer, dreamer, negotiator, wanderer, mum - in search of the world's curious places. Mostly with my daughters, sometimes solo. The girls share their take on it, too.
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.
- Kazakhstan & Kyrgyzstan with G Adventures: a trip review 24 November 2016
- 7 things 2016 taught me 31 December 2016
- The charms of England’s Lake District 29 May 2017
- A look inside North Korea 1 February 2017
- 11 things you’ll love about Kraków 10 March 2017
- Valletta and the Knights of St John 16 November 2017
- 11 things you’ll love about Belgrade 13 November 2017
- An afternoon at the Palazzo Parisio – in which Alexandra becomes insufferably colonial 11 November 2017
- A Visit to Ħaġar Qim 6 November 2017
- Qube hotel Heidelberg – a review 30 October 2017
- Anne-Sophie Redisch: I agree. Very sad!...
- Frances: I read about Svalbard a couple of years after it w...
- Emrah Baskin: lovely article with sharp fotos!, Me too I\'ve bee...
- Luminita: These Italian villas are so unique, each with its ...
- Serhat: I think Four Seasons hotels are always the best. I...